Eyes of the Heart



Video: Eyes of the Heart

Click READ MORE to launch video.

The Eyes of the Heart
Church of Spiritual Light: January 7, 2019

This was the first Crystal Bowl/Reiki meditation for 2019. I entered the room and walked to my usual spot; it’s close to a dim light—one of the few lights that remain on during the meditation—and just bright enough for me to see as I journal my experiences. As soon as I settled, I received information about the “Sea of Life.” 

In my mind’s eye, I found myself plunged in a trough of deep waves in the middle of the ocean; I was flailing and clearly in danger. The saying about smooth waters do not make skillful sailors came to mind, and with that thought, my vision immediately panned back until I had an aerial view. It was odd to see the “me” in the vision who was struggling, yet the “me” observing felt safe. Another wave came but this was a wave of panic for the me in the vision. Words from the messengers entered my awareness, and my fears dissipated like feathers in a brisk wind. 

Let go. Let yourself go in these divine waters. These waters wash away those energies that tarnish your soul. Let it remove those blemishes, leaving a clean slate in its stead. 

Go with the flow, and do not let small circumstances prevent you from embracing your life. Accept your life with all of its challenges. Be at one with the universe, the multiverse. 

Back at the Church of Spiritual Light, I heard soft background music play as other participants entered the building to join the meditation. One song had drumming, and I felt vibrations with each striking of the drum. As I became aware of this rhythm and how it affected my body, the message continued:

 The beat of the drum shakes loose energy that clings to you—the energy with its never-ending attempt to draw you away from your true purpose. 

As Yvette began to play the crystal bowls, I felt the vibrations more intensely than usual. It was as if the churned waters of the Sea of Life and the drumbeat from the background music had sensitized me and prepared my body to receive the crystal bowl vibrations more fully. 

As the music continued, I had another vision. While lying on the chaise lounge during the meditation, I was able to see myself from the top of the room. I saw a pyramidal shape over my body, and I watched in amazement as it began to disintegrate. It reminded me of a lit incense cone, as it burned, only a shell of ash remained. Another picture, that of an active volcano flashed, in my mind’s eye. Volcanic heat, ash, and lava cause destruction when the volcano erupts, but in the aftermath, there is new growth. Eruptions in oceans are the foundations for new islands. Is this what was happening to me? Was this preparing me for new growth? 

As Lin performed Reiki on me, I felt as if she had placed a crystal or some object on the middle of my forehead. With this sensation, with no warning, the words to the 23rdPsalm began to enter my field of awareness.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

This is not the first time the 23rdPsalm has come to me during a meditation at the Church of Spiritual Light, and I’m always surprised when it occurs. Why? Was it the line about leading me beside the still waters? After all, this is where the meditation had begun—with waters. Did I need to go through rough waters to wash away negativity or other lower energy vibrations? Would that result in still waters? Are the “trials by fire” that we often go through but just a path to righteousness? As these questions flew through my mind, the message continued:

It is the true vision: the awakening from within. For the heart shall lead you onto the path of righteousness.

As I heard those words, my vision changed. Still from a bird’s-eye view, I saw a pyramid cover my body. Perhaps it was the same as I had seen before—the one that had resembled a cone-shaped incense. It began at the recent sensation point on my forehead, and it ended near my solar plexus. The center of the pyramid’s base covered my heart. 

I heard then felt a buzzing sensation. Within a couple of seconds, a bright red laser beam burst through the apex of the pyramid and extended deep into the cosmos. I heard that this shaft of light was “lighting the way of truth.

It is through the eyes of the heart where the path to true wisdom lies. 

As I heard these words, the image shifted. I watched as an inverted pyramid drifted from above toward the top of the laser-beamed apex of its mirrored image that covered my body. I heard a soft click when they connected, creating an hourglass. The red laser beam penetrated through the center of both pyramids, connecting them. I realized this shape represented the “as above, so below concept.” With that thought, the message continued:

As humans raise their vibrations and connect with the most      holy ones, they shorten the distance between dimensions. With their hearts, they bring a little bit of heaven into their Earthly realm. 

With each heart that reaches out and connects with sacred realms, transformation occurs, not only for the human, but for their precious Earth upon which they live. Change occurs. Unity occurs. What was once impossible becomes possible. Living through the eyes of the heart, the veils are lifted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

String Theory and Consciousness

Wrong Side of the Bed