Piecing it Together


Click READ MORE to launch the video.

Have you ever worked a puzzle without a picture to reference? Until enough pieces start fitting together, you have no idea what you’re building. In this episode, I share what it feels like to work blindly…only to discover the end-product is much more than you could ever dream to be possible. (Blog below)


Church of Spiritual Light

June 21, 2021


Due to the coronavirus pandemic, I had not been to an event at the Church of Spiritual Light in sixteen months. I was past due for a tune-up at this beautiful place of worship. I headed to the church that’s located in nearby Fort Myers, eager to attend their twice-monthly crystal bowls/energy healing meditation. 

When I took my first step into the church, it felt as if no time had passed. I was forty minutes early, allowing ample time to relax and meditate before others started arriving. As soon as I laid down, my stomach started churning, indicating the energy from this sacred place had already begun flowing.

As I relaxed into my surroundings, the night sky flooded my vision. I saw thousands of brightly lit stars, embedded in the deep blue sky of the cosmos. Several began blinking into existence while others faded. A message began:

 

June 21, 2021

It is, indeed, a new beginning. 

 

When a star dies, it takes years before we notice it on Earth. From our limited perspective, we still see it as bright and shining.

 

Change your perspective, my friend. Step into the frequencies of the divine. Step into the timeless nature of all that is.

 

With those words, I found myself zooming through the cosmos and beyond, rocketing past galaxies. I felt humbled when I compared myself to these gigantic islands of stars. I realized that we on planet Earth are but a mere speck, smaller than a grain of sand. The message continued:

 

Know your place in the universe. Know your worth. Know your divine nature.

 

As those words entered my awareness, I felt my heart swell. I immediately responded by taking several deep breaths. With each exhalation, my physical body dissolved until I had completely disintegrated. My consciousness separated from the realm of physicality and my true nature slipped through the ethers like liquid silver. I was free. I rode the waves of the solar system, swimming in these divine, cosmic frequencies. 

I streaked past glistening stars, admiring their brilliance. As they twinkled, I realized they were calling to me, and a realization dawned in my awareness—I knew I was part of these beautiful celestial beings. Another message began:

 

Welcome home. Be ye one with spirit. Know that you are all that is.

 

I became aware of the tones from the crystal bowls, and my body relaxed into their gentle vibrations. I experienced a profound sense of peace and calm; I was in tune with the infinite, with divinity.   

A whiff of roses caught my attention. I looked up and saw a small cluster of people approaching. Leading the entourage was Mother Mary; Mary Magdalene, Kwan Yin, and White Buffalo Calf Woman followed close behind. Mother Mary placed a red rose behind my left ear, then she kissed me on my forehead.

The kiss sent me into a deeper state of relaxation, and I floated in a timeless, blissful void of peace. When the scent of roses became stronger, I opened my eyes. An enormous pink quilt was suspended in mid-air, hovering near the top of the room. A closer look revealed it was made from thousands of pink roses. It began drifting downward until it had covered us in its beautiful, soft fragrance, then I heard these words:

 

This is a blanket of divinity, of love, of compassion, of protection. This is the love that a mother has for her children. It is sacred; it is holy.

 

I felt whole and complete as the pink roses blanketed us. A rhythmic chant sounded in the distance. With each second, the voices became louder until I finally understood what they were saying: Malkuth, Malkuth, Malkuth, Malkuth. This single word echoed in the back of my mind. I knew I had heard this word, but I had no idea what it meant. The chanting faded, making room for the following message to arrive:    

 

Bring these sacred energies back home to the divine. Bring them back to Earth. Let goodness and mercy follow you all the days of your life.

We have come full circle. Let it be, let it be. Be one with all. You have entered the sacred circle of the divine. 

 

The refrain to the Beatles’ song, Let it Be, played over and over in my mind: Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom. As the words to the song slipped away, my physical body began to melt. My consciousness slipped into the floor and through the layers of the Earth until I reached the crystal core of our beautiful planet. 

I realized that I had, indeed, come full circle—just as the message had indicated. I had gone from zipping past galaxies in the cosmos to becoming one with Earth’s core. I could want for no more.


***

 

Part 2: This was a fascinating adventure, and I couldn’t wait to learn more. When the event ended, I shared my experience with my fellow meditation attendees. Yvette, who was playing the crystal bowls during the event, said something that made me smile. She reported the church had gathered two days before—in this same room—to honor Mary Magdalene. And the symbol of Mary Magdalene’s order? Pink roses! The church’s ceremony to honor her was still actively present during our meditation.

Now let’s look at the chanting. Right after pink roses blanketed the room at the church, “Malcoot” echoed in my mind. Yet as I documented it in my notebook, I wrote it as “Malkuth.” Imagine my surprise when the after-the-fact research revealed that it is, indeed, pronounced “Malcoot” and spelled exactly as I had written in my notes. But what does this word mean?

According to several online sources, Malkuth is the tenth sephirot in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. I won’t pretend to understand the full meaning of that other than it’s important and sacred. I also learned that Malkuth means Kingdom; it is a cosmic filter that connects to Earth. Connecting Earth to the solar system? That’s exactly what I had experienced from my celestial travels throughout the stars to my voyage to the center of the Earth.

Let me share with you a quote describing the function of Malkuth. It was an elegant tie to the vision I had: The Divine energy [Malkuth] comes down and finds its expression in this plane, and our purpose as human beings is to bring that energy back around the circuit again and back up the Tree.

This matched key elements from the vision: flying through the cosmos, zipping around stars and galaxies, returning to and through Earth.

As I reviewed the message immediately following the chanting, it mirrored my finding. It’s as if the chanting called the energies back from the cosmos, accurately describing with words like bringing sacred energies to the divine back to Earth, coming full circle, the sacred circle of the divine.

I guess I’ll never get tired of discovering validations to my adventures into the nonphysical realms. Perhaps it’s rooted in my training as a psychologist: data mining was a way of life. However, I never expected it to play such a significant role in my spiritual journey into the world of the nonphysical. 

My life changed in August 2013 during that 10-minute commute to work when the doors to the nonphysical opened. Over time I learned to trust the information I received because of these after-the-fact confirmations. Each search-engine hit added pieces to the puzzle, fitting neatly in place and completing more of the mosaic that had become my life. 

My life expands with each validation. My life constantly nudges against the boundaries of my belief system. I realize I am no longer the person I was before August 2013 when the doors to spirit sprang open. I grow every day, learning and experiencing, pushing against the belief systems that once defined me….and I couldn’t be happier. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

String Theory and Consciousness

Wrong Side of the Bed