Church of Spiritual Light, Crystal Bowl Meditation (February 5, 2018) Divine Threshold


As I rested in my chair before the crystal bowls began, I saw a door open. As I stepped across this divine threshold, it felt as if I was stepping into a most divine, soft, angelic cloud of energy. A fine mist rose from the cloud, and even the air smelled sweet with the scent of flowers.

I saw pink dogwood flowers float and swirl around like leaves in an Autumn breeze. Soft white clouds lifted me higher and higher until I felt my physical body disintegrate. I became nothing. I am the breath of life. I am prana. I am life-force energy. I began to match my vibrations to the frequencies of all that is.

I am full potentiality. I am all possibilities and choices. I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

String Theory and Consciousness

Wrong Side of the Bed