A Week to Remember

A Week to Remember

Nine years have passed since my spontaneous opening to a new world, to a dimension I’d only read about in books. Since that time, I’ve grappled with ongoing clashes between my clinical training as a psychologist and my newfound life in the nonphysical world of spirit.

Through research and practice, I eventually found balance. Viewing life through the lens of energy provided me with new perspectives, and I began to understand the workings of the subtle vibrational patterns of the nonphysical.

I’ve straddled these two dimensions, one foot firmly planted in the dense world of the 3D while my other foot gently floats in the nonphysical realms of spirit. Once I learned to expand beyond the physical, I relaxed and allowed my true nature to drift into a field of existence.

Once we step beyond the physical, we slip into a timeless world of energy where everything is connected. We rise above the creeping pettiness that sneaks into our lives when we least expect it. We begin to touch that sacred space of unity, and we realize we are part of all that is.

Having found equilibrium, months flowed effortlessly into years of serenity and comfort. But my idyllic life came to a halt on May 1, 2022.

During an unguided meditation at a program at Monroe Institute in Virginia, I found myself swept upward in a vortex of light that catapulted me into what are, by far, the most bizarre experiences of my life.

As described from my notes at the retreat: The thick mist dissipated, revealing the cavernous interior of a gigantic machine. A larger group surveyed the eight beings who surrounded me. I documented what I saw: green skin, thin bodies, no discernable nails on the rounded tips of their long fingers, large heads resting on slender necks, no mouths, gill-like features on the sides of their heads, and dark, almond-shaped eyes with no pupils.

After spending almost forty Earth minutes with these beings, I descended through the mountainous starlit sky in Virginia and landed in the comforts of my room at Monroe Institute. I took a deep breath to calm my pounding heart.

The beings returned a couple of days later. Although the full memory of this second event has yet to be revealed, the encounter ended with the most remarkable circumstance—physical contact. Any encroaching reservations I might have had about the first encounter dissipated when I felt their hard boney fingers against my skin. 

After this week in the Virginia mountains, I returned to Naples, Florida. I was home. I looked around, and although I had returned to familiar territory, everything was different. What I thought I knew about life had changed.

The close encounter during the first week of May transformed me. As I attempted to process the events, emotions rapidly cascaded through me, beginning with shock, confusion, and hesitancy, followed by comfort, curiosity, and awe. 

Although I had returned to familiar surroundings, I knew I stood on the precipice of a new beginning. It had begun when I crossed a threshold into another dimensional space, one I had never expected, desired, or imagined. 

I’ve been processing the events for months, slowly making progress. Where I would go from here, I cannot say. And as much as I’d like to wrap these experiences into a neat package and draw definitive interpretations, I cannot. I can deduce only one conclusion: The first week in May was, without a doubt, a week to remember.

 

* * *

 

The author’s transcribed notes became the basis for the fifth book in the From the Reluctant Messenger series called Close Encounters. It has become the #1 Best Seller on Amazon in several categories. 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

String Theory and Consciousness

Wrong Side of the Bed